The Bluetooth Audio Receiver BT-AU01 can receive all Bluetooth signals ¡V it has a wide compatibility range. It can be paired up with any Mobile phones, PC Bluetooth, Apple iPhone and iPad, and other Bluetooth devices. There is no need to connect the devices with wires, which saves you space and allows you to easily enjoy your music.
¡½ How to use
1. Plug the Bluetooth Music Receiver into the 3.5mm support standard audio jack speakers and turn it on. ¡õ
2. Turn on the Bluetooth signal on your Mobile phone or PC. ¡õ
3. Your Bluetooth device will automatically search for the Music Receiver. The paire code is 0000. There is no need to install any software beforehand.¡õ
4. Once the devices are connected, you can enjoy your music. ¡õ
You can take your Bluetooth device up to 10 metres away from the receiver without any walls in between or disturbances from other radio waves. For the best performance, keep your Bluetooth device within 5 metres of the receiver.
1. If the blue light on the receiver is steady, then it means that your Bluetooth device did not connect properly. A steady blinking light means that the device has been connected
2. It is normal for the receiver to be warm or hot when in use.
3. Do not put the receiver in a high temperature or damp area.
4. Do not disassemble the receiver or attempt to modify it. If there is permanent damage from modification, the warranty will be voided.
1. Please check if the wires are plugged in properly (eg: into the outlet).?
2. Make sure the Bluetooth signal is turned on.
3. If the device still does not work, please send it back to the vendor.
1. Please check the connection between the audio cable and the socket.
2. Please check the grounding of all devices.
3. Change the power source (eg. plug into the power socket USB instead of the computer USB).